Old Connetquot Lodge

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ConnetquotLodge.jpg

c&c always appreciated :)

this image is certainly post-processed , is it? the sky looks too intense to be real ;)

But it is nice, I like the contrasts and colours, almost like fuji velvia. it seems a bit tilted to the right though.

Maybe a slightly different composition would have generated more tension in the image, not sure. The way it is, it is very calm (not necessarily a bad thing).

the image seems a little tilted great colours and awesome work.

Alex_B said:
this image is certainly post-processed , is it? the sky looks too intense to be real

Believe it or not, the clouds are very real. It's a HDR image from three bracketed shots so that could be why they look surreal :confused:

Alex_B said:
Maybe a slightly different composition would have generated more tension in the image, not sure. The way it is, it is very calm (not necessarily a bad thing).

I agree. When I shot it I was going for peaceful, but during PP I started to aim for creepy - and wound up with neither in hindsight. Good news is I will be back there many times. Thanks for the words :)

rjackjames said:
the image seems a little tilted great colours and awesome work.

It does seem tilted. But oddly when I corrected it (guiding by the roof), it seemed just as off balance. I think I will take alexes advice and just reshoot it from a different area/angle.

Thanks again guys :)

great, if you come back often, you can nicely play with the scene :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back