What's new

old crates for cc

WimFoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
363
Reaction score
1
Location
chelsea, quebec
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
which of these two works for you? and why?

thanks.


1
KratesAtticSndBnks.jpg


2
KratesAtticSndBnksCLRS.jpg
 
I'm not sure that the selective coloring does much. I always think that it should make a statement and draw the viewer's eye. Here it looks like it's done for its own sake.

In #1, I like the lines in the roof, but I think the bottom half of the image is too cluttered.
 
The color adds a bit of interest to things, but I keep searching for what. I do however like it.
In the black and white version l keep looking at the bright spot to the left of the crates.
I have to agree with TiCoyote...


In #1, I like the lines in the roof, but I think the bottom half of the image is too cluttered.
 
thanks guys, i'll put them back in my digital shoebox for now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom