What's new

Old Desaulniers House

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p61538607-4.jpg
 
lovely work on the sky, gives the house an almost surreal feal.
 
Hey friend!! I was thinking about you this weekend. I was in the Poconos and there were a few old rundown houses. I wanted to stop but we had our son w/ us. The area didn't look like a safe playing environment...lol

Nice shot.....love the clouds!!!
 
lovely work on the sky, gives the house an almost surreal feal.
I can't take credit for the work of the higher-up (although I did wait around a bit until the sky was al dente).

Hey friend!! I was thinking about you this weekend. I was in the Poconos and there were a few old rundown houses. I wanted to stop but we had our son w/ us. The area didn't look like a safe playing environment...lol
Yes, abadonments are never safe playing environments for kids... which is probably why they like them so much, lol!

Thanks all!
 
Your images are always out-of-our-Earth type.... I like it :D
 
I really like this one! :) Very nice!
 
Thank you, Frequency and Charlie :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom