What's new

Old Gulf Gas, Sign

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
1,445
Reaction score
645
Location
the south
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't know it just spoke to me

$gulf_sign.webp
 
i like it. The colours are nice and bright against the dull colours of the background. Great work :)
 
The sign was definitely a good find. I like the background - the depth of field was just right. Did you try moving to the left and getting just the sign and the trees, without the roof?
 
thanks. i used a pretty long lens, wide open. i didnt really think try to get the roof out of the photo. it was kindof a snapshot as i was walking back to the car after shooting some wildlife at a spot.
 
I love this, I love old signage especially old automotive signage. But like previously stated the colors are great, the focus is on point and the dullness of the background helps bring it out even more.
 
Well the sign is colorful and sharp. But I don't actually like the background. It's distracting and I find myself trying to figure out what it is instead of looking at the sign.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom