What's new

Old manuals

480sparky47 46

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cleaning out a closet, and came across the following manuals for gear I sold many years ago. Instead of pitching 'em or trying in vain to sell them on ebay, I thought I'd offer them here if anyone still has any of this stuff and would like an original manual.

D7K_3630.jpg




Sunpak 322 & AD-26/27 AC adapter
Tokina 25-50 F/4
Pentax SMC lenses
Tokina 80-200 f/4
Pentax MX
Pentax MX Winder
Omega SCA-100 Color Analyzer
Sunpak 522, AD-26 AC adapter, Filter Kit, Tele Kit, RS-005 Remote Sensor
Pentax ME/MX Dial Data


$1.00 each, just for the envelope & postage.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom