What's new

old mill

I think you have found an interesting location with a lot of potential. But, I dont think you have found the right composition just yet.
Do you find these photos interesting?
Keep shootin'. Then ask yourself what you like and / or dislike about each. Then repeat until you get one that you truly like and can explain what you like about it.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
peaceful setting old saw mill being overtaken by trees ironic. I took these from high on the river bank, trying to shoot between the trees. The place to take this photo, would have been down on the river, looking directly back at the mill with the water. Which I knew at the time but refused to do it. Walking through snow already I really was trying to avoid walking down there through water too. But to avoid shooting between the trees, and get the mill head on with water flowing toward you, really have to be in the water or at least on the very edge facing the structure more dead on and in a open shooting line with less obstacles so there is a clean line of sight..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom