What's new

Old rust car (as seen in heartbeat)

ahelg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
338
Reaction score
0
Location
Durham, UK
People from the UK might now this car from the TV show heartbeat (the one the guy who ownes the pub drives). I decided to try and be a bit more creative when photographing it as I already have a regular "snapshot" of it from a few years back.

SNB10175.JPG


Suggestions on making it look better would be more than welcome.

[EDIT] Woops I meant to call the topic "Old rusty car", not rust car. Oh well.[/EDIT]
 
I like this photo, by the reason, the light and the clearness. I believe that the car is a Austin Morris, truth?
Greetings from Spain.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom