Old Ship at Dell Quay

Lovely shot....great color/tone.

That's an incredible capture of the old ship at Dell Quay! The rustic charm and the backdrop set a serene mood. It reminds me of my recent trip to Dubai, where I witnessed a beautiful juxtaposition of modern yachts against the backdrop of the iconic skyline. Apart from enjoying the view, I also got a chance to try wakesurfing. If you ever find yourself in Dubai with a camera in hand and an adventurous spirit, you might want to capture some exhilarating moments on water. I booked my experience there, and it was one of the highlights of my trip. The modern thrill against the traditional backdrop, much like your picture, creates a unique story.

Last edited:
That's an incredible capture of the old ship at Dell Quay! The rustic charm and the backdrop set a serene mood. It reminds me of my recent trip to Dubai, where I witnessed a beautiful juxtaposition of modern yachts against the backdrop of the iconic skyline. Apart from enjoying the view, I also got a chance to try wakesurfing. If you ever find yourself in Dubai with a camera in hand and an adventurous spirit, you might want to capture some exhilarating moments on water. I booked my experience there, and it was one of the highlights of my trip. The modern thrill against the traditional backdrop, much like your picture, creates a unique story.
Thank you !

Most reactions

Back