What's new

Old stairs.

Chad Truss

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot this one night. The moon was out and lit the old stairs well.

3262979913_46ecebb8f0_o.jpg
 
I really like this one. Just wish the lower flight of stairs were a bit more defined.
 
Yeah, thats my complaint as well. From where I was shooting this there was a huge tree casting a shadow on the lower part of the stairs. I didn't think it would be this obvious because it was moonlight and the shadow didn't seem so bad.
 
Nicely seen. Well exposed. That bottom part can still be brought out some more (selectively) in pp, carefully, the shadow must remain as it was there, but so SOME more detail will show, and then it is a real beauty. And to be knowing that it is the MOON that lights up this scene... wow.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom