What's new

Old Tractor

Have you been reading stobist :) Nice lighting and good shots. I'm really liking the angles considering what the subject is

~Michael~
 
I like #2 and #3 the best. It seems like a few of these photos have a lot of dark spots in them that blend the subject into the background. If that is post processing, maybe try and fix that.
 
Thanks, iflynething! No reading, just playing with the flash, learning as I go :)

Lackoffunding, other than resizing, mild sharpening and adding the border, I only increased the contrast slightly.

It seems like a few of these photos have a lot of dark spots in them that blend the subject into the background.
It was tricky to get the lighting right.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom