What's new

Old Trucks and Misc.

perma

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
long island
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
truck33.jpg


oldtruck22.jpg


oldtruck5.jpg


snowbenz.jpg


truck77.jpg


pipeshdr.jpg
 
some nice ones in here, most of them are over processed in my opinion though

THANKS! The over processing was intentional in some of the pics for more of an artsy look.
 
I really like the first three photos, I think you acheived the "art" look in those quite well without them looking over done.
 
I really like the first three photos, I think you acheived the "art" look in those quite well without them looking over done.

THANKS its apreciated.
 
I think the post-processing is way too much. Personal opinion. If there would be mroe to the shot that I would like, I'm distracted away from it by the PP, the border, the vignetting, etc.
 
I really like the first two - they are very appealing. The second is my favorite of the lot. The next two don't do a lot for me....on their own they are nice enough, but I like the first two much more. The very last one (leaves) would be nice as part of a series, but on its own, does not contain enough information.

The second to last is nice in an artsy sense (love the composition) and I have a feeling that a lot of (youngish, male-ish) people might like that image in a poster or some such, but I personally would prefer something more subtle. I'm going to suggest that I'm just not the target audience for it rather than conclude that the processing is overdone.
 
Thanks for the opinions and comments guys. I am still new to photography i have alot to figure out. Most of my pictures do have a bit of photoshop in them. I like playing with filters and techniques to see what i come up with. The trucks i photographed i had the most fun with so far out of anything i have photographed, Im hoping to find some more old cars to photograph. The last photo is the only in the lot that wasnt taken with my DSLR. I took that when i first found taking photos was fun. This pic was also taken the same day.

The_yellow_bri_____tree_road__by_pe.jpg
 
Here are a few more of my older pictures.

populated_stretch_by_permaspooked.jpg


Lost_Color_by_permaspooked.jpg


ferriswheel.jpg


0020.jpg
 
Nice job on the trucks. While I am not a big fan of the processed look, you did a really good job on them. And, there is no rule about how much is too much, just your vision. Keep at it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom