What's new

Old Vs New Cliche Shots (C&C if you wanna)

JimmyO

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
2,131
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4388225399_0b685340de.jpg


4388225931_88e974b5e4.jpg


4388224683_b4314b4a37.jpg


4388223721_b4e238a3fc.jpg


4388222923_d7c67b0884.jpg


​
 
Wow, your Pentax is in great condition for its age! Your photos are well lit too. Good job on those.

Not much to say, except, iron your black sheet... I can see where it was folded.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
Wow, your Pentax is in great condition for its age! Your photos are well lit too. Good job on those.

Not much to say, except, iron your black sheet... I can see where it was folded.

Thanks, i bought it along with some 2 other lenses off ebay for last year for 40 bucks. I recently sold the 2 lenses for over $150 haha, stoked. I dont really use it that much as i believe the meter is broken and the cockin nob is bent but still works fine. Also dont like that it doesnt have a hot shoe for my flashes.

ITs not a black sheet, its a green blanket, which is most apparent in the first.

And thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom