What's new

Old Wooden House

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,183
Location
Behind the Irony Curtain
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$Window 2 web.webp
 
This is a pretty picture, I like the colors and the interplay of different materials. This splash of rainbow colors in the window is great, very well noticed. When comes to compo I think, that actually the pieces at the bottom and right they quite nicely balance the picture while not being much of a distraction.
 
I find the colorful thing in the window vary distracting.
 
This is a pretty picture, I like the colors and the interplay of different materials. This splash of rainbow colors in the window is great, very well noticed. When comes to compo I think, that actually the pieces at the bottom and right they quite nicely balance the picture while not being much of a distraction.

Thanks timor. But as we see not everyone shares our opinion :wink:
 
I like this. All the lines in the wood the bars, the different textures and shapes. It is a very busy image, but somehow it works for me and I like the splash of bright color.
 
Interesting image. I like the three frames. It might even be stronger with some of the upper left frame cropped on the left (better balance?).

At first I thought this was not taken straight-on, then I realized some of the frames and bars are not truly horizontal or vertical.
 
Really, inspired snap.There is originality and naturalism hidden in the picture so that looks awesome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom