What's new

Oldest Barn I could Find

and your a decent guy....not moving ,why is the pic that bad ....LOL
 
Power lines ruin it, also it's tiled to the left a good deal it seems like. What's the exif data on this shot?
 
and your a decent guy....not moving ,why is the pic that bad ....LOL
No, not that bad. I've take several handfuls of moving car shots, so when I saw the road it made me curious :) -- They are hard to take, especially when you're the driver.
 
I love this witty shot
 
nothing really intriquing about it. Seems under exposed, no real focal point.
 
Some suggestions:

- Watch that the road doesn't become a distraction- either minimize it in the shot completely, or look for a way to make it an interesting part of it.
- Look for interesting angles on the subject.
- Watch the light- light behind your subject is going to either underexpose your subject or blow out the skies.
- Dead-center framing should be avoided- makes it look like you were taking the shot to keep a record of what the building looked like, not trying to generate any artwork.
- Try to shoot with either blue skies or interesting skies--- plain boring overcast days will ruin a lot of otherwise nice shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom