OLYMPUS E-PL2 just received yesterday!

bigboi3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So far I love how compact it is. Coming from using Nikon DSLR's the LCD screen resolution is not as i'm accustomed to. That's the only gripe I have about the camera. Other than that shooting in the manual modes is very nice. Although the majority of camera adjustments are menu driven it is VERY easy to get to (i'm used to having all the buttons accessible on the camera with Nikon). I may pick up another one for me , maybe wait for the EP-3,as this particular one is for my wife. I'd love to pick up a Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f/0.95 as well. I need to still purchase a D3s first as I need the speed and ISO performance. I'm having fun with this camera for the time being. :2thumbs:

iCamera HDR by yvesgajardo, on Flickr

I'm Nikon-less for the moment, but this should hold me over until I have the funds to buy the D3s. I'm just gonna go out there and shoot! :thumbup::thumbup:

Congrats! Nice to see another m43 user here... there are not too many of us. (I have Panny G1 and E-PL1)

As you probably have already discovered in your research, the m43 cameras are very adaptable to vintage manual focus lenses..... there is an entire world out there to discover.

Congrats! Nice to see another m43 user here... there are not too many of us. (I have Panny G1 and E-PL1)

As you probably have already discovered in your research, the m43 cameras are very adaptable to vintage manual focus lenses..... there is an entire world out there to discover.

Oh yes, that's one of the reasons I have decided to purchase one.

I'm very interested in picking up the voigtlander 25 f/0.95 or 35mm f/1.2 or even the 50 f/1.1 NOKTONS. Drool.

With adapters I can fit virtually any type of lens. Which is amazing as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back