X xathor TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2009 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location Hartselle, AL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2009 #1 Tell me what ya think...
B BmDubb TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2009 Messages 243 Reaction score 0 Location Knoxville, Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2009 #2 These are very good pictures..I personally would have liked them better without the bike, but thats just me. Good though!
These are very good pictures..I personally would have liked them better without the bike, but thats just me. Good though!
ErectedGryphon TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2009 Messages 333 Reaction score 0 Location Houston, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 15, 2009 #3 I concur, the old and new theme isn't working here, loose the bike. The bridge is a very interesting subject by itself, reshoot it with that in mind, I would love to see more of it.
I concur, the old and new theme isn't working here, loose the bike. The bridge is a very interesting subject by itself, reshoot it with that in mind, I would love to see more of it.
TriniPhototakeoutta TPF Noob! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 385 Reaction score 0 Location Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 15, 2009 #4 I agree with what was said above. Some realy nice textures going on in those shots. The bike just seems out of place imho.
I agree with what was said above. Some realy nice textures going on in those shots. The bike just seems out of place imho.