spang1mw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 165 Reaction score 45 Location Northern Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 5, 2012 #1 Here are some shots from around my house. C&C welcome.
tanya7x TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2012 Messages 64 Reaction score 5 Location Deming, New Mexico Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2012 #2 I love the second one! Its amazing!! Something about it just grabs me! I like the colors of the sky in #1 also!
I love the second one! Its amazing!! Something about it just grabs me! I like the colors of the sky in #1 also!
irishguy0224 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2012 Messages 219 Reaction score 14 Location Rochester, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2012 #3 #2 get me the most. #1 is nice, good colors. But #3 really doesn't do anything for me, it is the weakest of the set. But nice pictures over all!
#2 get me the most. #1 is nice, good colors. But #3 really doesn't do anything for me, it is the weakest of the set. But nice pictures over all!
spang1mw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 165 Reaction score 45 Location Northern Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 6, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the comments! I do agree that #3 is the weakest out of the set.