N Neophyte Photographer TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2005 Messages 501 Reaction score 0 Location South Dakota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 2, 2006 #1 Taken with a Canon Digi Rebel. No flash.
ClarkKent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 2,020 Reaction score 9 Location Kankakee,IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 3, 2006 #2 I think if it weren't for the selective coloring, I wouldn't like it. But doing that is what makes this capture likable for me. Nice work
I think if it weren't for the selective coloring, I wouldn't like it. But doing that is what makes this capture likable for me. Nice work
df3photo TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 629 Reaction score 3 Location Erie Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 3, 2006 #3 I tend to agree with ClarkKent...
N Neophyte Photographer TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2005 Messages 501 Reaction score 0 Location South Dakota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 3, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I wish he had been looking more to his left or even towards me a little bit. But alas...those damn football players are hard to work with.
I wish he had been looking more to his left or even towards me a little bit. But alas...those damn football players are hard to work with.
nealjpage multi format master in a film geek package Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,479 Reaction score 1 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 3, 2006 #5 How does it look without the color?
A anicole TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 2,148 Reaction score 93 Mar 3, 2006 #6 It's an interesting shot ... I like the tilted perspective. Gives me ideas for this next football season for my son playing! I'd like to see it a little more in focus, though. Maybe brighten the red a bit.
It's an interesting shot ... I like the tilted perspective. Gives me ideas for this next football season for my son playing! I'd like to see it a little more in focus, though. Maybe brighten the red a bit.