What's new

On the road

Gary88

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 18, 2006
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Hull, England
shiningjpg5zi.jpg


thelongroadjpg3de.jpg
 
Well, wow. Funny angles. You were the passenger, weren't you? I can see that the car was going (in #2), and you held your camera out of the window at your outstretched arm?

The light in #1 and that vapour trail along with the angle make it very dramatic!!!

(I admit I also sometimes take photos WHILE I am driving .... shhhhhh, never tell anyone! I take those through the windscreen, though).
 
the trail in the sky on the first one looks like an airplane exploded or sumthing lol.
 
Both of these seem to be oversharpened, and to much noise on 1.
 
I like the angles you got...I've always been fascitnated with road pictures...I love em!

I'd crop to just above the hood of the car in the first one, and maybe even the second one. I think they are much stronger images without that there. (just my opinion).

that's a big crop in the second one, so I'm not sure if it would work.
 
I'm not a big fan of the diagonal horizons. Especially since you were in a car. (it would work if the front of a motorcycle were showing, hehehe)
 
Thanks for the feedback :D

I've changed the first picture slighty, however i decided to not to crop the car, I just prefer it there.

endoftheworld1pj.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom