What's new

one chiller may like! lol

rppaint

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
600_7883814.jpeg
 
I don't even know what this is.
 
^ And it's out of focus.
I'm sorry, I did the best I could since I was on a moving boat in a cave! lol I just posted it because it was creepy.
 
I'm sorry, I did the best I could since I was on a moving boat in a cave! lol I just posted it because it was creepy.

Well it got an Ewww, from me when it opened. Followed by a, what the heck is that?:lol: you're right, out of focus or not, Chiller might like this.;)
 
Its just a rust deposit on a support piller in a mine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom