Cascade2.jpg

TheFountainB-W.jpg

RBWRiverFlow2-Wales.jpg

dpolston

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They're all good. What is the thought behind grouping these shots together here? (just curious)

OP
NikonLady52

NikonLady52

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
usera.imagecave.com
Photos OK to edit
The 1st 2 and the last one were all taken in Wales. The only other connection is, all of them were colour to greyscale conversions. Something I have been dabbling in recently. I haven't tried the BW settings in my camera yet and this is my way of training myself 1st to see what will and won't look good... I think I am on the right track.I just want some feedback on them. But I do find some plants and other subjects do not necessarily convert well to Greyscale.

dpolston

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Ohhhh... okay.

Some folks here prefer C&C on series photos or single posts. The multi-post threw me. I really don't mind them, but I think you'll get more of what you're looking for in C&C if you split them up (posting them separately).

I like the boat photo the best I think, but they are all solid as "stand alone" photos.

Numbers 3 and 5 didn't translate well to B&W for me (that's just my personal opinion). I like number 4 but I (personally) think it's look better if the fountain were offset (off-centered).

Now, art is subjective to those that look... this is just one man's opinion. :eek:)

Most reactions

New Topics