ONE MORE DAY!!!!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So as some of you may remember, i'm currently rooming with a rather cute girl who happens to be slightly emotionally unstable.

Not my kinda girl, but for the sake of her cheap, clean, new apartment i've now been putting up with her for the entire month of August.

Tomorrow is her moving day. THANKS FU<KING GOD.

Can't wait to have this apartment to myself. Closet space, bedroom space, table space, nice big sreen tv to watch, a kitchen to cook my own food, the list continues.

Only thing I need to work out is an internet connection and real cable.

No way. I'm with you Bace.

Arty, you'll understand once you've had to live with someone you can stand. It's awful! especially if they're always there in your face... arrghhggh!! just leave me alone!

Ahhh thank god I don't have a roomate and I ain't gonna get one either. Well apart from the french guy in france. But I'm moving straight out of home in with the boyfriend. Ahhhh... Heaven.

You'd have to meet her to understand.

Really nice girl, she just enjoys being difficult. Like absolutly loves it.

This whole thing was her idea. I gave her rent money, the place is "ours" right now....but it's her name on the lease until the 1st. So it's "still her place". She just started packing yesterday and started by bitching at me for being there..."in her way".

Honestly, I know you guys think I'm a dick, but really i'm not. It takes someone who is really twisted for me to speak this way about them. She's kept me up till 1-2AM(!!) every day since i've lived there, just to spite me.

She's kept me up till 1-2pm every day since i've lived there,

Wow that must really cut into your nap time. hehehe :greenpbl: :p

Just joking mate.

Double-check all the cupboards to make sure she didn't leave any glasses of milk behind, they tend to smell after a few days.

I think her problem is... she just wanted a little Bace in her. To long with out any drove her mad and living with you just pushed that button any deeper. You should just take her out back and give it to her.

Maybe I'm wrong and maybe...

Congrats on getting the place to yourself.

Funny you say that. She's actually had some bace in her.

That's how we know each other. She's actually been bringing guys home aswell, which wasn't part of the original agreement....i'm going to sterilize the place once she's gone.

ugh!

Enjoy your freedom! Sounds like a good move ;)

* busting out the black light so bace can borrow*

Burn what you can bleach what you cant. Good luck on the clean up.

Don't forget, this will be the last time you get to rummage around her underwear draw. Make it a good un.

Most reactions

Back