Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 18, 2008 #1 this is actually part of a sculpture which almost forms a full circle
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 18, 2008 #2 The exposure is spot on! And I like your composition. Looks like you had great weather while you were there
The exposure is spot on! And I like your composition. Looks like you had great weather while you were there
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks .. actually, it was one great day squeezed in between rain and haze
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 19, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #4 All rectangular building and then ... this bow. Like in the photo with the flyover in front (other thread), again I like this aspect here very much. Just for the fact that not all is straight! And again I love the simplicity of your "backdrop" .
All rectangular building and then ... this bow. Like in the photo with the flyover in front (other thread), again I like this aspect here very much. Just for the fact that not all is straight! And again I love the simplicity of your "backdrop" .
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 19, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks, I might dig out more images I took that day
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 19, 2008 #6 great shot...exposure looks great
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 thank you
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 27, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 I wonder though, if the bottom part is a bit bright and disturbs the overall balance?