One more from the park

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_7725t-vi.jpg

::20D, 24mm f1.4

nice! i like the view and the bw treatment. well done! how do you like that lens? I've thought about it a little.

that little bit of foliage on the top left is a liiittle distracting, as is the strong vignetting (although i'm on an LCD, which im not used to, so the tones are a little darker). nice though either way

thebeginning said:
nice! i like the view and the bw treatment. well done! how do you like that lens? I've thought about it a little.

that little bit of foliage on the top left is a liiittle distracting, as is the strong vignetting (although i'm on an LCD, which im not used to, so the tones are a little darker). nice though either way
Thanks for the comment, Daniel.

Re. the lens, if you are a fan of wide apertures, you will love this baby!
It is the widest aperture that I'm after! I could care less if it is zoom, L, or third party. :)

danalec99

I actually like the vignetting in the bottom corners. But I reckon it'd look better if it were stronger in the sky as well. Great clouds you've got there.

You seriously shot that at 1.4? or were you just saying the lens you've got?

Meysha said:
You seriously shot that at 1.4? or were you just saying the lens you've got?
No, no... it was @f16.
I was talking about the lens. :)

nice shot... what kind of lens is it? i need a reallly wide apertured lens for my 350d..
are you happy with the lens?
cool bw :thumbsup:

well... the same as Meysha... I paind attention to the vignietting in the bottom and I do like it!!!!

Mansi said:
nice shot... what kind of lens is it? i need a reallly wide apertured lens for my 350d..
are you happy with the lens?
cool bw :thumbsup:
Mansi, its a Canon. Here is the link.

I'm not too happy with its size and weight but other than that, there isn't a reason to complain. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back