One of my best shootings ever

photo1x1.com

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo1x1.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wanted to share because I like the output so much.
Shooting yesterday - Created from several shots.
  • Two to have each of the musicians smile
  • 5 for the paper sheets that were masked in afterwards
  • All shots had the same lighting to make work in photoshop easier
Opening the image on the computer I always see things I could have done better, but I like the output pretty much.
bataclanaQuintett.jpg

Opening the image on the computer I always see things I could have done better, but I like the output pretty much.
Girl at piano looks awfully tiny, IMO. Why is that?

Thanks, people!
Totally right, the best looking person is the smallest ;). That's beacause that is their typical lineup on stage. We have others, where they are not playing. But I like this one most.

Great concept and great photo. Only "little thing" (now that it's been mentioned) is the size of the girl at the piano. Somehow the perspective looks off. Either that or the one in front of her is to big????

Here is one where they are all standing. Again the pianist somewhat disappears. I gave my best to separate the black dress but it is still not perfect. However, they wanted to change dress.

20170224-DSC00711Merged.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty good composite.I love the paper sheets! I think most 'regular' people would not think this was a composite.

Brilliant! Loved it.

The sizing/perspective doesn't bother me too much. The quality of the work here (lighting and photoshop in particular) is excellent, also the smiles! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back