One of my favourite Summer images

Good one. I got some Dippers a few weeks ago but because they tend to lurk in the shadows the ISO was too high and made the shots pretty unusable.

Good one. I got some Dippers a few weeks ago but because they tend to lurk in the shadows the ISO was too high and made the shots pretty unusable.
I shot these at ISO 5,000 - I feel your pain :)

I think I shot mine at 2000 but wasn't happy with them.
I shoot with a Pair of Sony a7Riv's - 61mp full frame mirrorless camera's - High ISO has little impact on image quality

I shot this at ISO 6400- to get the shutter speed up to capture feather details

xuQoW7B.jpg

Nice shots. Been looking at cameras lately, a Sony may be my next one but whatever it is, it has to be a tank. Between me falling with my camera (happened two weeks ago, broke a toe trying to save the camera ... only me. :dispirited:) and bouncing around in the bike basket it has to be able to take a beating.

Nice shots. Been looking at cameras lately, a Sony may be my next one but whatever it is, it has to be a tank. Between me falling with my camera (happened two weeks ago, broke a toe trying to save the camera ... only me. :dispirited:) and bouncing around in the bike basket it has to be able to take a beating.
I would recommend the Sony a7iv ( I have 2 of these ) and a Sony 19 my back up camera
Nice couple of shots! That incoming Egret! 61mp, yikes!
61mp is great for cropping, If I switch to APS-c mode - + 1.5x magnification (Crop sensor) I still get a massive 26 MP the crop sensor I have set on a custom button on the rear of the camera - 26mp @ 900mm can be useful to say the least

Les :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back