What's new

one reflectionish shot for cc

CouncilmanDoug

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 5, 2012
Messages
335
Reaction score
55
Location
Fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
8069084199_743b2b5d29_z.jpg
 
I like this, quite a bit. I just wish the model's clothing wasn't so casual – it gives the image a snapshot-like feel, when it clearly is anything but. I would've also liked to see the background more blurred, in particular the buildings on the right – as is, it looks like the model just decided to take the shortcut to the building.

Just my 2 cents, though.
 
I would've like to have the background more out of focus too, but I shot this with my 35mm fixed focus point and shoot that I carry around when I don't feel like lugging my dslr around. Thanks for the comments invisible
 
Nice shot! Me likey! it could be processed many different ways....maybe a cool B&W would look awesome!
 
I agree with Derrel--a b&w would look good, but only if it were a simpler background.
 
I liked it; i too think a B&W would work well; could you have made him walk diagonally away from you?
regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom