What's new

One Year (or A Drive Down Halsted)

morydd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I just realized that it's my 1 year anniversary today at TPF. So here's some pictures I took driving down Halsted the other night. It's a pretty run down, blighted area, but there's so much personality that tells you that several years ago it was a nice neighborhood. As always C&C welcomed.

1)

2)

3)
 
bump
 
You should try again on photo2, and try to get the "Harolds" sign more in focus, with everything else having motion blur. Would look fantastic.

I like the third one as well, with the two guys standing outside.
Nice work =)
I could never capture even these from inside a car... :meh:
 
I wasn't all that happy myself with which part of #2 was in focus, but my wife really liked it, so I thought I'd see what other opinions there were.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom