Online Photography Course for Easter!

peppies

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
For an enormous interest from TPF members in online photography courses from Proud Photography (see my previous monster thread) we decided to give those who missed out last time another chance to enrol for FREE again, with the kind permission from TPF.

Two randomly selected people will be treated with exceptional personal support from our tutors throughout their studies. And again, your experience with the course, shared with other TPF members in this thread will be very much appreciated by many people.

How to apply?
Just post in this thread and we will randomly select 2 people announced here by Easter Monday March 24, 2008.

To make it fair and transparent, we will only consider ThePhotoForum members having proven history here and the post count above 20. Why? This will ensure our offer is genuine and sceptics could track the two winners are real people interested in learning photography, randomly selected from the forum.

The link to the course is in my signature if you want to see the course outlines.

Happy Easter everyone and Good luck!

Well that's nice of you! I remember the last thread where two people won.

Pick me please!:)

I've never attend any photography course before, so please pick me....

This is awesome. I read the other thread, and it seems like a great course. Please enter me!

The link in your signature doesn't work for me, but what the heck, I sure can use some instruction!

For beginners, this is a GREAT course, people. I took it and completed it... and even if you do not win, seriously consider taking it anyways. Your understanding of photography and the quality of your photographs WILL improve!

P.S. - I am in no way affiliated with proudphotography.com other than being another VERY satisfied customer.

That sounds awesome! I'd love to do it! I think I might see if I can do it anway.

If i post more bad pictures will it improve my chances?

Im in!

If I have over 20 posts, I'd like to be considered. Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back