Online printing services

RumDaddy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Im looking for anything from building my own ad, to baby announcements or wedding albums. Where do you guys go to get your stuff done? Perhaps you could point me in the right direction for a lower budget album and then a nicer higher end one.

Thanks from your master photograffer.:confused:

I used MPIX.COM, but don't be afraid to do a google search, you will find all the info you need instantly instead of waiting for people to answer you here.

For pro stuff, I use WHCC for my prints.

For advertising, I keep an eye open for a good deal on Business Cards, Postcards, Flyers, Brochures, Letterhead , Greeting Cards & Envelopes Overnight ~ by OvernightPrints.com and get postcards, business cards, etc there. The quality is pretty good, but their new practice of deals is rather tiresome. Ive had good experiences with them, and when theres a problem, they fix it pretty fast, just requires being on the phone for a bit, and normally on hold for a few mintues. My first set of business cards had a smear on about 1/3 of them. the next batch was all good. My first set of postcards got damaged in the mail, they were loose in an envelope that was to large. The next bunch was good, and in a smaller envelope. : )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back