Oooooohhhh Mistress of Delusion ....

sis grim!! i dont want to sound just like cuzin, there, but since its all in the family, its ok..right?

your wit and quick comebacks keep me laughing...and you gotta give kuddos to the woman who keeps jonmikal in line.....thinking bowing guys would be good here...!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

thanks for the comments your give that make me smile..laugh and just enjoy the forum... it wouldnt be the same without you...

and you never cease to keep anicole doped up well.... thanks for that... did we tell you, they now let her in walmart again..!! we are so proud...:er:

aprilraven said:
sis grim!! i dont want to sound just like cuzin, there, but since its all in the family, its ok..right?

your wit and quick comebacks keep me laughing...and you gotta give kuddos to the woman who keeps jonmikal in line.....thinking bowing guys would be good here...!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

thanks for the comments your give that make me smile..laugh and just enjoy the forum... it wouldnt be the same without you...

and you never cease to keep anicole doped up well.... thanks for that... did we tell you, they now let her in walmart again..!! we are so proud...:er:

:lmao: I can say the same thing about you guys!

As for the bowing guys, unlike JonMikal, I love it! A little more would be appreciated! :biglaugh:

Um, yes I think you're right! Yay for me! :clap:

I'd like to thank everyone nice enough to give me positive reps! ;)

what kinda comment is it, when a patient is sitting in the waiting room, i walk out to get another patient..and this guy stands up, and says, i have been watching you, and i think you need this....and i made a copy to put in my office, of this announcement, and i immediantly thought of calliope!!

hello- welcome to the psychiatric hotline

if you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly

if you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you

if you have multiple personalities..please press 3,4,5,and 6

if you are paranoid delusional, we know who you are, and what you want, just stay on the line, we will trace the call...

if you are schizophrenic, listen carefully to the little voice in your head that will tell you the number to press..

if you are manic depressive, it doesnt matter which number you press, no one will answer.....

i fell out in the floor laughing...

the patient said, i knew you would take it well.. you never know if someone will get offended...

i said, dude, this is going world wide in 5 minutes..!!

That's hilarious!:lol:

The majority here will be pressing 3,4,5 & 6!

what does it mean, Oh Wise Mistress Grimm, that I am ALL of those? I pressed 1-6, stayed on the line, listened for my voices and no one answered ....

(drama episode coming up ...)

WHERE'S MY ANSWER?!?! WHERE'S MY ATTENTION?!?!? WHY IS THE WORLD NOT REVOLVING AROUND ME?!?!?!

where are my meds?!

Oh ... and :boogie: on the upped rep pip ... you go, Mistress Grimm ...

congratulations for wasting your life away with two other pathetic spammers :mrgreen:

seriously, i'm glad you're here and have found this forum as fun as i believed you would. you fit in well. :hugs:

JonMikal said:
congratulations for wasting your life away with two other pathetic spammers :mrgreen:

seriously, i'm glad you're here and have found this forum as fun as i believed you would. you fit in well. :hugs:

Hey April Raven ... don't you think it's pitiful for JonMikal to talk about Duncanp and Rob that way?!?

anicole said:
Hey April Raven ... don't you think it's pitiful for JonMikal to talk about Duncanp and Rob that way?!?

:lmao:

Most reactions

Back