What's new

Opera House at Night

johnhwyman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Opera House.jpg
 
Is it out OOF, or are my eye bulbs broken? Gorgeous building, however.. Too bad that car on the right had to move, because with that being the only motion blur in the shot, it's distracting.. If the same was across the picture, it would add nicely to it.
 
It was 1/2 second hand held, when I go back I'll try and get a better picture, this time I'll take a tripod. It was a quick shot, as you wouldn' believe the steady flow of traffic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom