What's new

Opinions on these Ren Fest pics

butterflygirl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
401
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all! Just thought i'd post and see what you thought of these Ren Fest pics. Mind you, they are rough, I haven't devoted as much time as I should have to them - but please post your thoughts, suggestions, comments - thanks!

1.

IMG_4742BW.jpg


2.

IMG_4742BWCOL.jpg


3.

IMG_4745.jpg


4.

IMG_4753.jpg
 
I agree with ga_shooter. Four is my favorite, and I actually think there could be even more motion behind his helmet to really make him move! :)

I love ren faires and go to a couple every year. They're always filled with the most beautiful colors and interesting people to shoot!
 
Thanks you guys! It's always interesting to hear what people have to say - I have more shots from the jousting part, but they're at home :( I'll have to post them tomorrow.
 
Here are a couple more I like -

IMG_4800.jpg


IMG_4772RT.jpg


As always, would love some more comments! :)
 
what fest is that? Never heard of it, but it looks great with all the costumes and all. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom