Opportunity

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Go forth, the cruel world awaits thee.
531-bw-door-2692-94.jpg

I really like the photo however I'm not sure what the starlight is for or what the light is shining on. I feel like its drawing my eye to something that doesn't need attention.

Very cool shot. I feel photo envy.

Very cool shot. I feel photo envy.

Thank you. That'd be an interesting demon. Mine have to do with everything else I touch sucking.

Really cool shot!

Thanks.

Thank you. A really good day out.

i really like

Thank you.

I really like the photo however I'm not sure what the starlight is for or what the light is shining on. I feel like its drawing my eye to something that doesn't need attention.

The sparkly or starburst is a glimpse of the opportunity that may exist or ellude one. We have to find our way through the thorns and snags in order to find out. Of course, the ~safest~ choice may be to stay within shelter and never even try.

-
For all the trouble it took me to get into this room (the mesquite bush obscuring the doorway has long, spiked branches), I thought I wouldn't be able to get a decent shot. I had given up and started to sort my way back out, when the sunlight coming through the crack worn between the door jam and the wall caught my attention--Opportunity.

Just thought I'd bump this one. There's not a thing wrong with this photo.

I can't see a thing wrong with this, other than I did not take it. Beautiful.

Mac,

The sparkly or starburst is a glimpse of the opportunity that may exist or ellude one. We have to find our way through the thorns and snags in order to find out. Of course, the ~safest~ choice may be to stay within shelter and never even try.

-
For all the trouble it took me to get into this room (the mesquite bush obscuring the doorway has long, spiked branches), I thought I wouldn't be able to get a decent shot. I had given up and started to sort my way back out, when the sunlight coming through the crack worn between the door jam and the wall caught my attention--Opportunity.

While I think your explaination is fantastic, I have to agree with impressme. The photo is amazing and I find the starburst distracting. Either way, to each his own. It's a great photo.

-Nick

Just thought I'd bump this one. There's not a thing wrong with this photo.

Thanks FP. I'm fine with it also. If it weren't for the starburst, there wouldn't have been a photo.

I love this shot! It's like a dream.

Thank you. I want to edge even more to the surreal in my work, so that's very much appreciated.

you took the words right out of my mouth thats the first thing i saw when i looked at the picture.

Great Job!

Thanks!

I can't see a thing wrong with this, other than I did not take it. Beautiful.

Mac,

:) Thank you.

While I think your explaination is fantastic, I have to agree with impressme. The photo is amazing and I find the starburst distracting. Either way, to each his own. It's a great photo.

-Nick

My mentor disagrees with you, so there I am.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back