Orange and White spring Football scrimmage

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's spring football practice season, and the colleges are going through their scrimmages for the fans. Here are some shots from the Tennessee Volunteers Orange and White game.... For those not familiar with college football, the green jerseys are the Quaterbacks, and are not subject to contact during scrimmages. I took all of the pictures from the stands, I got there early for a front row seat as admission was free for the spring game.

BY THE WAY...... My 70 - 300mm isn't as sharp as I'd like so I tried to fix that with some touchup, I'm not really happy the way it came out, but.......someday I'll have some big glass to do this kind of thing.....

1. B.J. Coleman 2nd string QB
OrangeWhiteGame3870001.jpg

OrangeWhiteGame4040001.jpg

OrangeWhiteGame4190001.jpg

OrangeWhiteGame4220001.jpg

OrangeWhiteGame4360001.jpg

OrangeWhiteGame5210001.jpg

OrangeWhiteGame4880001.jpg

Please C & C ...............

could someone help me here, I just looked at these pictures on another computer and the orange just comes out of the picture like I colored on the monitor with a sharpie.....is that the case for anyone else?

Ya, the orange is a little intense for me as well.

I really like number 5, good sense of motion, and really good expressions on the players.

Dadgum I wanted to go to the O&W game so bad! Was busy though. Bummer. Hopefully the luck of the draw gets me some good seats this coming season.

Most reactions

Back