cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 1, 2008 #1
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 1, 2008 #2 I've been following your work in the last few weeks here, and I think you master exposure like the best of them. This beautiful image is no exception.
I've been following your work in the last few weeks here, and I think you master exposure like the best of them. This beautiful image is no exception.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 4, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I so like the composition of this one! But it seems a tad lacklustre and I guess you could easily up the highlights from 255 to 230 without blowing out anything, or losing anything.
I so like the composition of this one! But it seems a tad lacklustre and I guess you could easily up the highlights from 255 to 230 without blowing out anything, or losing anything.