What's new

Orlando Swamp IR

petertalke

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
GatorlandIRWatermark.jpg
 
I'm not sure about the red sky here. In general, I find the image a bit too cluttered. I don't know much about IR, but I would use a faster shutter or if that's not possible, reshoot on a calm day to minimise motion blur from the wind.
 
I like it. The only thing is that i maybe would go with a blue for the sky imho and the top of the image seems not to be in focus and im guessing, like mentioned above, it was the wind.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom