EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Few pic's from the Orlando Wetland and Conservation Area. Miles and Miles of trails to hike looking for wildlife. Here are a few during the early morning....
1) Tri Clor Heron
ECD_0175.jpg

2) Juvenile Coopers Hawk....
ECD_0169.jpg

3) red Shouldered Hawk....
ECD_3017.jpg

4)Barred Owl.....
ECD_2702.jpg

5) Bambi....
ECD_0065.jpg

Great shots, I love 1 and 3. What were your settings for 3?

Amazing photos! All nicely focused and composed, the only problem I see is the small leaf in the way of the owls face and:
#1 is great, I went canoing through the mangroves on this tiny "river/stream/water path" and I saw a Tricolor and Blue Heron sitting on a branch near the water. I was able to get so close!
#2Nice shot, I like it, but the barbed wire is a little wierd in it,b ut thats only my view. If it had both legs down I would like it a little better.
#3&5 are great!
#4-like I said above.

Edit: "but the barbed wire is a little wierd in it" Actually I'm not sure whether it gives a nice effect or not, thats for you to decide.:wink:

Last edited:
Wow beautiful shots. I really like the first one but all of them are great.

500mm wow...thats a lot of lens, very cool. :)

Breathtaking photos! I think you may have posted one or two previously? That hawk one especially looks familiar. Either way, amazing shots and my jealousy levels are high :)

Wow, very nice wildlife shots!!! Good colour and detail.

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for the nice comments..
  • No polarizing filter in #1...lighting just worked out nice.
  • Red Shouldered Hawk shot at 1/1600 sec; F4.8, 500mm, ISO 250

Thats some serious lens to be hand holding and of a canoe at that , nice work.......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back