Out In The Cold

Wisconsin_Bob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few more of my efforts...as always critique/feedback/suggestions thoroughly welcome. :D

SnowBaby.jpg

SnowBaby2.jpg

SnowBaby3.jpg

PineInTheDyingLight.jpg

SunsetInTheSnow.jpg

CityLimits.jpg

Love the first 2. Great light. I guess that is why they say that just after sunrise and just before sunset gives the best light. Good ones.

Good morning all! Due to feedback from another forum:)stun:), I've edited a couple of the photos above. As always feedback is welcome!

SnowBaby3a.jpg

SunsetInTheSnowa.jpg

Nice shots, I really like the first two, the light is perfect :)

The one you edited the exposure in seemed a little bit noisy [particuarly around the right cheek and jacket] so I ran it through noiseware, and this is the result:

25ahr8o.jpg

I hope you like it :)

Carman,

Looks VERY nice. Thank you much! Me and the Gimp are just learning to get along...LOL.

Carman,

Looks VERY nice. Thank you much! Me and the Gimp are just learning to get along...LOL.

:wink: Glad you like it, your more than welcome. If you would like me to run the full resolution version of the pic through noiseware, feel free to drop me a PM with a link and i'll happily do it for you.

Just for some info - Noiseware is a photoshop plugin/standalone program which is good for removing noise. You have to pay for a full version (*cough*unlessyouknowwheretolook*cough* :angel:)....but as you see, it really can work wonders.

Chilton's about 2 hours away from me! :)

Other than that, #2 is also my favorite out of the bunch. Orange juxtaposed with blue is almost always a good thing, especially when the colours turn out that vibrant.

On #5, the foreground seems to be a bit indistinguishable from the midground (better in the "edited" verison, yet I also think brightening it that much takes away from the early morning feel somewhat), but wow, what a gorgeous sky. I've been digging all the snow we've been getting lately!

P.S- bit a of a random question, sorry, but do you happen to know of any Wisconsin (or midwest) specific photo forums?

Hey Losing Kind! Nice to see another cheesehead! Thanks for the comments! I'm not sure of any region or state specific photo forums.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back