What's new

Out MY front door this evening...(ok, well, Wednesday evening)

Civchic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
637
Reaction score
334
Location
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C welcome on the exposure, etc - I realize the foreground subject matter is a bit lacking, unless you're into suburbia. And I'm totally scooping rexbobcat's thread title, just because I did the same thing with a weird sky (although his is much cooler than mine!). We aren't used to these sorts of sunsets. This is true to the eye, I didn't do anything but correct white balance and balance some highlights in the clouds.

june 18 sunset 2 by civgirlca, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom