What's new

out of square

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
out of square

abs100910-2.jpg
 
Some creative feelings are difficult to communicate... may be the problem at the receptor's end :(

Regards :D
 
Thanks for looking, Frequency. This is often the case with sort of abstract photos.
 
I thought of Aaron Siskind, for what it's worth.

Good picture, but I think if it were me, I'd cut the top half off.
 
Thanks, White! Actually, it's quite a compliment that you thought of Siskind - I'm a big fan of his stuff. I see what you mean about the bottom half, which I agree could work on its own, but I like the square as a counterpoint to the other part. I took several shots of this framed different ways and this one works best for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom