Out of the blue

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Saw this floating down.

feather.jpg

Thx for checking it out. :sexywink:

Oh my, how cool is THIS!
This is a very extraordinary, and an extraordinarily beautiful photo!
How did you get this done? You can't have it seen, got the camera out, set, focused and it STILL wasn't any further down? Down as it may be ... ;)

Thx JK and lafoto ! :wink:

Well lafoto , I was in the backyard having a " some" beer with my wife and noticed this slow moving object coming into my backyard from the the sky. I then ran in and got my camera and got ready. I used a polarized filter for this shot. I also knocked over 3 of my wifes plants and stubbed my big toe just for this shot.

This shot was with my 75-300 IS USM on my 20D. Manual focus and IS disable. Shot in Sports Mode. The feather was about 15 feet above me.

God my toe hurts !

:hug:: Since I can't come to blow the poor hurting toe...

What a sacrifice for this gorgeous photo! And it really floated so slowly, you had time to run inside, get everything, bang your toe, knock over the three flower pots and STILL get it? Wow! You lucky one! (Apart from the toe, but therefore you get the hug!)

WOW :shock:

That is an amazing capture and fantastic image. I thought the feather was floating with the sun reflecting on the water at first.

M @ k o said:
Thx JK and lafoto ! :wink:

Well lafoto , I was in the backyard having a " some" beer with my wife and noticed this slow moving object coming into my backyard from the the sky. I then ran in and got my camera and got ready. I used a polarized filter for this shot. I also knocked over 3 of my wifes plants and stubbed my big toe just for this shot.

This shot was with my 75-300 IS USM on my 20D. Manual focus and IS disable. Shot in Sports Mode. The feather was about 15 feet above me.

God my toe hurts !

LOL Fantastic!

In -my- little world, THIS is what "good photography" is all about. (No not personal injury, that's just a bonus! :lmao: ) It's about capturing things that are real and different than what everyone else has captured... either a different thing entirely or a different perspective, or both.

Thanks for posting it, and congrats on the shot. Really neat, and great story. :)

:wav:
WOW m@ko! i love it... what a sweeeeet capture.. absolutely stunning.. ok i wont go on.. but in one single word i would say.. umm...'WOW' again
thanks for sharing :salute:

hope your toe is better! but it wa s sure worth the shot :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back