What's new

Out of Their Element

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4851813121_6d8ccc9034_b.jpg
 
Very clever shot. This would look amazing on any wall.
 
Very cool! I hope you have that in a large frame on a wall somewhere.
 
Great idea! The colors contrast nicely!
 
I see what you did there.

Very nice. We'll dispense with the leading lines, rule of thirds, selective focus, and WB discussions. Although I may ask why not six? ;)
 
Thanks kids!

No, not hanging on my walls. No room.

Why not 6? Odds are better! It's another of those pesky "rules".
 
Thanks kids!

No, not hanging on my walls. No room.

Why not 6? Odds are better! It's another of those pesky "rules".

Well.. it is definitely "ODD"! ;) lol! Lovely way to handle an abstract!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom