What's new

Outdoor Hockey Action Shots

Joined
Apr 7, 2016
Messages
37
Reaction score
44
Location
Philadelphia Area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was fortunate enough to be hired to shoot the "Craft Beer Classic" between Dogfish Head Brewing and Troegs Independent Brewing at Philly's Lincoln Financial Field. Between the good lighting and the vantage point I had, I was in heaven. The tons of free beer afterward helped, too!
Here's just a few - let me know what you think. Shot with Nikon D4S, Sigma 120-300 f/2.8, and Nikon D810 & Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8.


CraftClassic-188-X3.jpg

CraftClassic-280-X2.jpg

CraftClassic-416-X3.jpg

CraftClassic-632-X2.jpg
 
I'm in love with that second one. I wish the stands were full, but obviously, nothing you could do about that.
 
Great set of action shots, with #2 being my favourite.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom