Overlooking Sadang, Seoul

Nice shots but in this case, I prefer the colored one......

Overall I prefer the colour too - BW still works though - and it is a fantastic area for food. Had Jeju Island black pork last night. You cook it yourself on the table barbecue.

I prefer the B&W, but the color shot is also well done. The B&W gives me a sense of a storm on the horizon. Well done.

Overall I prefer the colour too - BW still works though - and it is a fantastic area for food. Had Jeju Island black pork last night. You cook it yourself on the table barbecue.
I wondered if you meant Cheju-do and googled it. Same same, lol. When I was there in early 80's ( one month after the Russians shot down the KAL ), they were still calling it Cheju Island. Seoul is an incredibly modern city from what I hear today. My most vivid memory of it back then was seeing people sweeping the streets in a light rain and thinking how clean it was.

Seoul is very modern today. Mobile phone internet is ridiculously fast, but expensive for visitors. The side effect is that hotel internet isn't that great as it doesn't need to be. Well at least for the Koreans...

I had a little explore around the pathways within the city that are small green veins, but got eaten alive by insects. They always go for the worst spots too, like the achilles...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back