Pacific Loon

Glenn Bartley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.glennbartley.com
I'm just back from leading my workshop up in Churchill. We had a wonderful time and loads of great photo opportunities. Here's one species that put smiles on all of our faces :)

To see more images from the trip - Glenn Bartley Nature Photography - Ecuador 2011

pacificloon28.jpg

Camera Model: Canon EOS 7D
Shutter speed: 1/1000 sec
Aperture: 9
ISO: 400
Focal length: 500mm + 1.4x

Thats a beautiful shot and a crazy looking bird! Eyes are sooo red. Really nice shot though bud. But, I'm really more into that shot on your link of the same bird with the water drop falling off it's beak. Sooo good.

Another Workshop Plug!!??? I was told on another site this is called Trolling. Why don't you try just one time....one time, to comment on someones photo rather than plug your "WORKSHOPS"
Man.... I have now seen all types in this world but you rank right there with the best of them!!

Another Workshop Plug!!??? I was told on another site this is called Trolling. Why don't you try just one time....one time, to comment on someones photo rather than plug your "WORKSHOPS"
Man.... I have now seen all types in this world but you rank right there with the best of them!!

You really need to chill out dude. Some people want to post and comment. Others just want to share their images for others to enjoy. Move on man...move on...

LOL...your the one that needs to move on DUDE (the name is Eric, not DUDE if you can't read). You call yourself a workshop teacher? hah...never heard of a Workshop / photographer teacher who didn't teach someone something by commenting and/or critiquing on peoples work! Thats why people post is to get feed baCK.
Oh thats right....we would have to pay you and go to your work shop for that.

LOL...your the one that needs to move on DUDE (the name is Eric, not DUDE if you can't read). You call yourself a workshop teacher? hah...never heard of a Workshop / photographer teacher who didn't teach someone something by commenting and/or critiquing on peoples work! Thats why people post is to get feed baCK.

Sure thing dude. Regardless I am going to continue to post my images. If people want to look at them then thats great If not...thats fine too. I'm sure you will continue to write your snide and jealous comments on them. Feel free to do so. It only makes you look jealous and pathetic.

Nice loon.
Come on people, less arguing, more critique. Look at my baby goat dammit :lol:

Sure thing dude. Regardless I am going to continue to post my images. If people want to look at them then thats great If not...thats fine too. I'm sure you will continue to write your snide and jealous comments on them. Feel free to do so. It only makes you look jealous and pathetic.

LMAO!! :lol: Jealousy has nothing to do with it.....through your think EGo you don't get the message. I have never made snide comments on your post because I never comment on your post for reasons mentioned already. I was only trying to encourage you to participate more in some comments as I am sure many others would appreciate some tips.
I have spent way to much time with this issue,,,,,peace out and Keep up the good work....:headbang:

Most reactions

Back