P photo monkey TPF Noob! Joined Jun 24, 2007 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location Charlotte, North Carolina Mar 15, 2008 #1 Ice Breakers PACS mints.
spiffybeth No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 3,671 Reaction score 4 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2008 #2 i like the surface the PACS are placed on. what is it?
P photo monkey TPF Noob! Joined Jun 24, 2007 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location Charlotte, North Carolina Mar 15, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 My mouse pad.
andrew99 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2008 Messages 672 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 15, 2008 #4 The ones in the front are a bit blurry, but otherwise an awesome shot! The mouse pad works perfectly!!
The ones in the front are a bit blurry, but otherwise an awesome shot! The mouse pad works perfectly!!
J JH2008 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 26, 2008 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2008 #5 Good shot! My only CC would be that the font on the pack is a bit out of focus. But then again, I don't know what the intentions of the shot were.
Good shot! My only CC would be that the font on the pack is a bit out of focus. But then again, I don't know what the intentions of the shot were.
P photo monkey TPF Noob! Joined Jun 24, 2007 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location Charlotte, North Carolina Mar 15, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 I did intend to get everything in focus. But just did not work out like that. I focused on the writing and did not check my aperture.
I did intend to get everything in focus. But just did not work out like that. I focused on the writing and did not check my aperture.
GeorgeUK TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2007 Messages 454 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2008 #7 Setup and composition is fine, but needs to be sharper.