What's new

Pad Crest

Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
41,401
Reaction score
5,706
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
PaperWaveArt.jpg
 
I like the way you have framed an every day object to change its context. With the title of the post, I thought you had made a logo for your place of residence (Pad Crest). When I saw the pic I realized, oh a cresting wave.

How about in blue?

d4hmf9
 
I made images at a variety of White Balance temperatures (2500° K to 10,000° K), so I do have some that are blue, and you're right that blue fits the implications of the title relative to the image better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom