What's new

Pail on Beach

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
bucketjpg_Small.jpg
 
If only the photo wasnt so soft, this would be a great image. I like the concept
 
I like this. Recently I saw some work of a local photographer who did a whole series of images that were drastically overexposed. They had the same dreamy quality that this one does. The only suggestion I have is to try it in BW or at least desaturate the pail - I don't think the color of the pail adds anything to the image.
 
Cliche, but oddly processed. So an oddly processed cliche. *shrug*
 
Thanks all.
 
You are the first American (judging from your location) who referred it as "pail". I had to rub my eyes when I saw it because I haven't seen the term since I came here 9 years ago.
Locals call it "bucket".

IMO the image has been edited to the point where I don't consider it a photo anymore.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom