Pan-Am Pier in Gimli

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Gimli is a town in Manitoba known for being one of the largest Icelandic communities outside of Iceland. This shots are from last weekend, all taken at the Pan-Am Pier in the Gimli Harbour.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
#3 is my favorite :) The boat has a lot of character.

Interesting fact about Manitoba too

I just want to say I always look forward to looking at your pics when I see you have a new post. I'll say number one and three are my favorite. I think number two looks neat also, are those traction bars on a boat ramp?

Thanks to both of you for your comments.

I just want to say I always look forward to looking at your pics when I see you have a new post.
This has just made the top 5 of the nicest things I've been told about my photography on this website. Much appreciated.

I think number two looks neat also, are those traction bars on a boat ramp?
That's exactly what they are.

technically they are perfect, exposure, focus etc, the subject matter is different but good, i cant say i love these pics but theres nothing bad i can say either, i think its a matter of taste and style. I'm a lazy git when it comes to c&c, i normally reply to the 5 or so pics at the top of the forum:confused:

technically they are perfect, exposure, focus etc, the subject matter is different but good, i cant say i love these pics but theres nothing bad i can say either, i think its a matter of taste and style. I'm a lazy git when it comes to c&c, i normally reply to the 5 or so pics at the top of the forum:confused:
I'll take the comment, thanks for looking :)

Most reactions

Back